Chinese Chicken Salad

Tuesday night I made a "Chinese Chicken Salad" from the Barefoot Contessa: Parties cookbook. It was really, really yummy! Sure I cheated by buying my own chinese salad sauce, but I loved the flavor so much. And I took out some items and added my own. So here's the recpie from what I remember...

Chinese Chicken Salad

2 split chicken breasts, bone in
2 red peppers
1 bunch of asparagus, cut into 3 inch peices
Bundle of green onions, chopped
Angel Hair pasta
Chinese Chicken Salad dressing (found in the salad dressing aisle of your grocers)

1. Heat Oven to 425. Rub olive oil on chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes. When chicken is done and cool enough to handle, shred the chicken and discard the bones.
2. Slice vegetables, put in a large mixing bowl
3. Cook pasta and during the last three minutes, add the asparagus.
4. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the asparagus from cooking.
5. Add to mixing bowl, coat with salad dressing.
6. Add sesame seeds if desired

So that's the recipe off the top of my head, for the real recipe, I guess I can email it later if anyone is interested. It really is a yummy, nutricious meal! I loved it!