Best Banana Bread I've Ever Made...Ever

I was tired of seeing the same post on here when I do my daily blog check. So here's a recipe I recently tried out from an issue of Cooking Light. I have my own modifications as always, which usually includes chocolate chips and cinnamon. Let me know if you ever try this one out! I failed to take pictures, though.

Classic Banana Bread
Cooking Light, Sept 2003

2 cups all-purpose flour (I use a mix of all-purpose and whole wheat)
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt (I used vanilla)
1 tsp vanilla extract

I also included a large dose of cinnamon and allspice, blended with the flour mixture, and some semi-sweet chocolate chips to the actual batter.

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl at medium speed until well blended (about 1 minute). Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana, yogurt, and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed until just moist. This is where I also add some chocolate chips. Spoon batter into an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Yield: 1 loaf, 14 servings.

Calories: 187; Fat: 4.3 g.; Protein: 3.3 g; Carb 34.4g; Fiber: 1.1g; Chol: 40 mg; Iron: 1 mg; Sodium: 198 mg; Calc: 20 mg.